生产计划员(北京总部，Supply Chain Dept)
- 有效日期：2018-08-17 至 2018-08-17
- 招聘人数：1 人
- Plan, schedule and co-ordination of parts to ensure on-time delivery of material to the customer upon the information/requirements received from customer;
- Transform daily delivery requirements into daily production requirements;
- Maintain and update production schedules, input data into ERP and issue out production report to finance on time;
- Maintain ongoing forecast of customer activity;
- Develop manufacture, test and adjustment structures as well as PDCA cycles;
- Be responsible for the provision of available to promise information and expected ship dates for finished products;
- Ensure all planning aspects of new product introduction to meet customer commitments;
- Prepare management report on the effectiveness of the Master Schedules, ideas and action plans for improvements;
- Develop and maintain control parameters to optimize the flow of parts to give optimal results for transport and material handling.
- Have at least 1 year experience in planning and developing processes for production, and have the knowledge or experience of ERP;
- Capable of working and problem solving under own initiative and pressure;
- Experience within manufacturing environment, Automotive or Electronics preferable;
- PC literate (particularly spreadsheets & databases) is required;
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good written and verbal English skills. -
planner with experience of work in MRP systems, who will have the ability and willingness to improve Scala system.
公司简介标签：肉豆蔻 3bvx 易博国际博彩
Bulten Fasteners (China) Co,.Ltd belongs to FinnvedenBulten AB . (www.finnvedenbulten.com)
Bulten AB was founded in 1873, is the company with over 138 years of experience (15 years in China) in the metal fastener business, with its head office in Gothenburg. One can recognize our parts by the "BUFO" trade mark.
Manufacturing units: Hallstahammar, Sweden, Bergkamen, Germany, Bielsko-Biala, Poland, Beijing, China.
Bulten Fasteners (China) Co., Ltd is wholly-owned by the Swedish company Bulten AB specializing in fastening technologies and products. As a world-leading high-tech business, Bulten China is the global supplier to many international groups like VW, BAPC, Delphi, Volvo, Autoliv, BMW etc.
BultenChina was founded in 1996 and has since then been committed to building a high quality team and living up to the company values of staying competitive and innovative.
Bulten, keeping 90% of its operations in-house, specializes in manufacturing of high-precision, high-strength screws and bolts made of carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, etc., for special industrial applications. We supply our parts directly to OEMs and tier1 manufacturers in automotive, electronic and high-tech general industries in Asia. In China, Bulten is a licensed manufacturer of fastening technologies such as Torx, Torx Plus, Taptite, DUO-Taptite, Taptite II, Taptite 2000, Corflex, Powerlok, Plastite and Remform.
布尔顿90%的生产为内部生产，专业生产高精度，高强度的碳钢，不锈钢，铜材的螺钉和螺栓等，用于特殊的工业用途。我们的产品直接供应给亚洲的汽车、电子、高新技术工业的原始及一级设备制造商。在中国，布尔顿拥有生产紧固件的多项专利，如Torx, Torx Plus, Taptite, DUO-Taptite, Taptite II, Taptite 2000, Corflex, Powerlok, Plastite and Remform。
We are certified according to ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 and ISO14001 standards.
Our team consists of professional staff focused on customer requirements, highest quality standards and development providing mutual long-term benefits.
公司根据ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 和 ISO14001的标准生产。我们的团队的专家专注于客户要求、高质量标准及开发，为客户提供长期的互惠的利益。
The company not only offers its employees a competitive and innovative working environment but also ensures its staff future career development and training opportunities.
As our activities in China are expanding, we are now actively seeking self-motivated, energetic individuals to join our manufacturing plant situated in Tongzhou Industrial Development Zone for the positions: